PAINTING WITH TEAM BUILDING
To develop open communication and necessary skills to complete a group task. Imagination, organization and cooperation are necessary for the different teams to collaborate harmoniously while envisioning the final result.
Schools, Business owners, corporate HR directors and non-profit executives can engage in Creative Expressions Art for hands-on team building sessions.
Participants will follow step-by-step instructions from an experienced facilitator who guides the intersection of work and art. You can choose from our many paintings from the Art gallery, paint your logo, mascot or have the painting custom designed. Through the team process, colleagues begin to break downs walls, build up camaraderie, learn techniques, color theory and creative strategies to use in their field of expertise and share fulfillment of a job well done—all with the right mix of humor, light music and fun. And as a lasting memento, each has their own “masterpiece” to take back to the office, classroom or home.
A Creative Expressions Art team building session is time efficient (two to three hours).
Painting Party with Creative Expressions Art Studio Off- Site: Your home, office,center,etc.
**** PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE ON INVOICED PAID IN FULL EVENTS; 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT.
* Off-Site ;
$100 Deposit (covers host) $28 Price Per Guest.
*Deposit is Nonrefundable** ***A reservation link will be provided for guest to book their seat(s).
* Off- Site
$150 Deposit (covers host) $25 Price Per Guest.
**Deposit is Nonrefundable** ***A reservation link will be provided for guest to book their seat(s).
$250 Deposit (covers host) $22 Price Per Guest
** Package-C IS Refundable of $100; when party meets #of guest mininum 50** ***A reservation link will be provided for guest to book their seat(s).
Off site parties.....
Host to Secure Venue- Creative Expressions Will setup at your venue and breakdown the party;
* We are responsible for cleaning of the Art section for your event. Deposit package A & B are nonrefundable; they secure the time and location. It will cover the host seat; cover for a small amount of travel and handling fees and get a small amount of fees.
*Art Gallery found at 13creativeexpressions.com
* Refunds will be sent electronically at the end of the event and will post within 3-4 business day.
*Hosts May book all seats are have guest book seats; a private party reservation link &/or Invoice will be provided.
* On-Site parties; all seats must be booked 7 days in advance. All 16*20 Canvas& Wood Cut-Out designs will be cut on or before the deadline.
* Off-Site parties; all seats must be booked 14 days in advance. All 16*20 Canvas & Wood Cut-Out designs will be cut on or before the deadline.
* No sit-ins or watching during any private party; all guests must book a seat.
* We are aware that life circumstance occur; Late Registration must book over the phone at least 24hrs in advance;
and a $12 late fee person will be applied to the total amount due.
* NO Shows will receive a Store-Credit equal value to the seat booked. Party Cancellations Off-Site are NONREFUNDABLE;*Note: we do not bring out tables and chairs*r
Parties can be rescheduled.
*Kids/Babies are NOT allowed in any adult party.
* Late Arrivals for parties can't receive individual instruction/extended time. Please Arrive 15mins before your event
** FEEL FREE TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR GUEST FOOD/ANY BEVERAGES FOR YOUR PARTY ***
SERVICES FOR ( BUT NOT LIMITED TO)....
Every company and non-profit is different: different stage of development, goals, culture and priorities. My job is to understand the purpose you need art to serve and to customize a program specific to that need. My programs typically span 2-3 hours and often combine upfront brainstorming and alignment, culminating in collaborative masterpieces.
CONTACT: Owner and Artist: Shuanteya Sherman- firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 972-330-0054 WEBSITE: WWW.13CREATIVEEXPRESSIONS.COM. INTERVIEW UPON REQUEST